Tips To Make Weight Loss Easier
Weight loss sounds easy, eat less than you expend. Simple right? Not exactly!
We live in a world where temptation is everywhere! Tempting food, temping couch to lay on, tempting bed to sleep past your gym alarm in.
We can’t get rid of the couch, or overhaul the pantry - especially if kids are in the house.
So here are some tips to help make weight loss easier. Let me introduce to you to the 6 P’s of weight loss.
I would love to take credit for this, but I got this from my coach when I was doing Crossfit. What do I mean by this? And how does it help with weight loss?
Let me explain. Having a plan of attack, and some life hacks, will make it so much easier to stick to your goals. Ways in which you can do this include:
- Meal prepping your meals for the week
- Have your snacks ready to go
- Call a friend a set up walking/ workout appointments (set out days/times that you walk or workout with a friend so you don’t pull out)
- Have frozen vegetables in the fridge so there’s no excuse to not have your vegetables with your meals
- Buy low calorie frozen meals if you don't get time to cook. Having frozen meals in the freezer means you're less likely to call uber eats and grab an easy take away meal that isn't going to help your waist line!
- Write your workouts in your diary so you don’t miss them
- Have your gym clothes ready to go in the morning so you don’t have to think about it when you wake up
- Download our 30 Day Slim Down Program - Premium Edition, which has all your meals, recipes and snacks in there for weight loss, so you don’t have to think about it! Click here to get started today!
Being prepared can do wonders for your weight loss goals. Not just physically, but mentally. Life can get busy, but making it simple to eat healthy and exercise will make it that much easier to stick to your goals and become the healthiest version of you!