Where do we begin! To make it easier, we’ve listed them in dot point form:
- High in protein - contains whey protein to keep you fuller for longer
- Packed with vitamins and minerals - providing 25% of your recommended daily intake
- Excellent source of fibre - with 7g of fibre per serve!
- Contains collagen which helps with hair, skin, and nail health
- No preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or colours
- Assists in weight loss or muscle gain (depending on your goals)
- Easy on digestion
- Tastes delicious - smooth and silky with no aftertaste
- Meets all the requirements to be used as a meal replacement
- A convenient, calorie-controlled, and nutritionally balanced meal substitute that you can make in under a minute!
An analysis from the International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders reviewed studies that compared reduced-calorie diets with those on liquid meal replacements. Both groups lost weight at the three-month and one-year mark, but the meal-replacement group lost more.